BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

Augen auf




when a saturday's night you are into a deep silence and don't want see no one, you have a big problem, my problems seem to mutiply everyday. Now, my life is a disaster, my friends driving me a crazy and i can't say nothing. i'm gagging myself every morning i tell myself everyday will be a nice day, but always i lie to myself... well, life is so rare, says the boy who made my brain explode, what he said was sad, but true. so, i can't drow my sorrows in a bottle of whiskey, i can't silence the pain, i can't change this. everything i've done  so far in vain, everything i said evaporated and the shouting seems to sound higher in my mind. i wanted to be far away where the sun sets so high and that it's luster might obscure my vision. i'll close my eyes in a act of  protect me and die with many wrinkles. Sometimes i find myself thinkin of some daydreams, how many time a broken heart can keep beating? 
Poe once said that there is negative if there is no positive. there are no peace without pain, there are no heaven without hell. This is what calms me, i know that what is mine is saved. Somewhere.

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich bin traurig für Sie

Anonym hat gesagt…

sad

Anonym hat gesagt…

pretty eyes

Anonym hat gesagt…

Augen auf ist ein Sound von Oomph! auch, nicht wahr?

Anonym hat gesagt…

schöne Augen

KGeo hat gesagt…

what